North Shore Linen is always on the look out for talented people to join our team.
We are currently accepting applications for drivers with route experience and knowledge of Nassau, Suffolk, and the five boroughs. Must be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic. This is a full-time position with hours and days subject to change. Training is provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading products to and from trucks
- Following route and time schedules
- Managing customer inventories and adjusting deliveries accordingly
- Delivering and picking-up products
- Collecting payments from customers
- Promptly reports all delays and incidents to management
- Properly fills out all required paperwork
- Must have a clean, insurable driving record and DOT medical card
- Minimum of two years experience driving 20 and 24 foot box trucks
- Ability to push heavy carts, able to lift at least 75 pounds repeatedly
- Can read, understand, and adjust delivery documents as required
- Strong customer service, verbal, and written communication skills
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 516-442-7278 Attn: Mike D. Alternatively you can fill out our online application here.